Course commences on 31st March 2014
For your exclusive 10% discount quote VIP code FKW52688ILL – Register Today!
Our IFRS for Telecoms & Related Technology Distance Learning Course will provide you with the latest global accounting standards within the Telecoms industry. Over the course of 8 modules, including topics such as IAS 17 Leases and IFRS 3 Business Combinations, you will have the opportunity to further your knowledge of IFRS in the Telecoms industry and demonstrate your value to your employer.
8 Modules Over 16 Weeks
- Introduction to Course – Overview of IFRS for the Telecoms (& Tech) Industry
- IAS 18 Revenue Recognition
- Accounting for Joint Arrangements, Joint Ventures and Associates
- IFRS 3 Business Combinations
- Intangible Assets, PPE & Impairment
- Disposals, Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
- IAS 17 Leases
- Financial Instruments (IAS 39 / IFRS 9) & Equity Instruments – Funding the Company.
This 16 week programme will not only provide you with a comprehensive overview of the new IFRS standards, but will also contain real-life examples from companies within the telecoms industry that will enable you to directly apply this new understanding and add value to your organisation.