Course commences on 17th March 2014
For your exclusive 10% discount quote VIP code FKW52643ILL – Register Today!
Our IFRS for Oil & Gas Distance Learning Course will provide you with the latest global accounting standards within the Oil and Gas industry. Over the course of 8 modules, including topics such as IFRS 6 Exploration for, and Evaluation of, Mineral Assets and IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates, you will have the opportunity to further your knowledge of IFRS in the Oil and Gas industry and demonstrate your value to your employer.
8 Modules Over 16 Weeks
- Introduction to Course – Overview of IFRS for the Oil & Gas Industry
- IFRS 6 Exploration for, and Evaluation of, Mineral Assets & related Subjects
- Accounting for Joint Arrangements, Joint Ventures and Associates
- IFRS 3 Business Combinations
- Intangible Assets, PPE & Impairment
- Disposals, Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
- IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- Financial Instruments (IAS 39 / IFRS 9) & Equity Instruments – Funding the Company.
This 16 week programme will not only provide you with a comprehensive overview of the new IFRS standards, but will also contain real-life examples from companies within the oil and gas industry that will enable you to directly apply this new understanding and add value to your organisation.