IASeminars launches comprehensive suite of IFRS e-learning courses!
IFRSList enjoys a strategic partnership with IASeminars. As IFRSList member you can save 15% discount on IASeminars courses. In order to benefit from this offer, please remember to use the IFRSList promotional code (“LIST15”) when prompted to do so whilst placing an order on the IASeminars website.
IASeminars, the world’s leading provider of training on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), has today unveiled its new range of e-learning courses. Study where and when it suits you – at home, at the office, on the train or while waiting at the airport. IFRS learning has never been so flexible!
This interactive training will feature the renowned IASeminars faculty of international experts delivering comprehensive technical IFRS training in an e-learning format which is both cost effective and convenient. Using their innovative downloadable e-learning platform, you can choose from a suite of comprehensive IFRS courses that can be followed both online and offline.
E-learning from IASeminars – professional IFRS training designed around you.
Introductory Courses (High-Level Overview)
- Course 1030e – IFRS Basics (20-day e-learning)
- Course 1035e – IFRS Basics with US GAAP Comparison (30-day e-learning)
- Course 1025e – Major IFRS and US GAAP Differences (20-day e-learning)
Essentials Courses (Deeper Knowledge)
- Course 1010e – IFRS Fundamentals (40-day e-learning)
- Course 1015e – IFRS Fundamentals with US GAAP Comparison (50-day e-learning)
- Course 1570e – IFRS Implementation for United States Corporations (30-day e-learning)
Specialist Courses (Concentrated Study)
- Course 1248e – IFRS Business Combinations (M&A) and Consolidations (30-day e-learning)
- Course 1290e – IFRS Asset Measurement & Impairment (20-day e-learning)
- Course 1400e – IFRS Disclosure and Presentation Requirements (20-day e-learning)
- Course 1741e – IFRS for Banks and Other Financial Institutions (30-day e-learning)