Infoline’s IFRS events in December 2009 (Zurich) – SAVE up to €. 1.500 (Register by the 13th Nov 2009)
This is to inform you about an interesting IFRS Event in Zurich.
10% Discount for IFRSLIST members – Just quote VIP Code: KM6311ILEM-10%discount (See details in the Attached e-mail)
A quick reminder of the approaching discount deadline for IFRS for Insurers – Register by 13 November and SAVE up to €. 1.500!
Quote KM6311ILEM -10%discount to make the most of the offer.
The 2009 European Practitioners Forum on
IFRS for Insurers
Including an Update on the IASB Exposure Draft
for Phase II of the Insurance Project
2 December 2009 • Zurich
2009 is a critical year for all finance and reporting specialists in the insurance industry. The IASB is expected to publish its Exposure Draft on Phase II and CEIOPS has published significant proposals on valuation of insurance liabilities under Solvency II.
The Practitioners’ Forum on IFRS for Insurers is the only major IFRS conference Dedicated Specifically to the Needs of European Life and Non Life Insurers.
Confirmed Speakers from:
* INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD * AEGON * ZURICH INSURANCE COMPANY * SWISS REINSURANCE COMPANY * DELOITTE * A.M.BEST * ERNST & YOUNG * KPMG*
Highlights of this year’sevent include:
• An update on theIASB Exposure Draft for Phase 2
• IASB guidanceon:
- Next steps forPhase 2of the InsuranceProject
- ReportingFinancial Performance
- Accounting forFinancial Instruments
• Guidance on the linkages betweenPhase 2&Solvency II
• Insurance IndustryCase Studiesandimplementation approaches
• Preparers’ views onMigrating to a Post IFRS Phase II/SolvencyII/MCEV world
· Insights fromexperienced Preparers, Users&Auditors of insurance companyaccounts
PLUS The programme also includes 2 topical and practical workshops.
1 December 2009
Practical Implementation Guidance on
IFRS Phase II & Solvency II
Post conference workshop:
3 December 2009
A Market Update on
EEV & MCEV for Life Insurers
For your interest, here is the PROGRAMME for the conference and workshops.
Don’t forget to secure your savings. Book by the early bird cut off – 13 November 2009!
IFRS for Insurers 2009
I look forward to welcoming you on the day.
Richard Horsler, Conference Director, Infoline Conferences
P.S. Don’t forget to reserve your place by 13 November 2009 up to €1.500!
Contact Infoline on
Call +44 (0)20 7017 7702
Fax +44 (0)20 7017 7881
Quote KM6311ILEM-10%discount when registering