Dear Members
Please advice, how to give effect of consolidation adjustments of the previous year into the current year. how do i give effect of goodwill and minority interest which was passed in the previous year in the current year.
your early response will be helpful.
best regards
Suraj Ratan Mohta 
cell No.9820297934